Monday 6 July 2015

life on the farm


- Für Deutsch bitte runterscrollen! -

[EN] Hi loves!

The weekend was crazy busy so here is the promised post about my life on the farm with one day delay.
If you wonder why I'm working on a farm please see my last post.
Unfortunately I don't have much time to blog at the moment, so I let the photos speak.
I spend most of my days picking up horse manure, painting sheds, digging trenches etc. and if I have the afternoon off I like to drive around and explore the area. A beautiful national park with woods, dams, hills and lots of kangaroos is just around the corner. Unfortunately I'm always to slow to catch the roos on camera but I'll keep trying.
For more photos please follow me on Instagram
 
I'll be back with a new post next week!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DE] Hallo ihr Lieben!
Das Wochenende war mal wieder megaschnell vorbei, deshalb kommt hier also der versprochene Post [ber mein momentanes Leben auf dem Bauernhof mit einem Tag Verspätung.
Falls ihr euch fragt wieso ich eigentlich auf einer Farm arbeite könnt ihr das in meinem letzten Post nachlesen.
Leider habe ich gerade kaum Zeit zu bloggen, dehalb lasse ich einfach mal die Fotos sprechen.
Die meiste Zeit dort verbringe ich damit Pferdeäpfel einzusammeln, Schuppen anzustreichen, Gräben zu graben etc. Wenn ich den Nachmittag frei bekomme fahre ich gerne ein bischen durch die Umgebung und erkunde verschiedene Orte. Direkt um die Ecke gibt es nämlich einen wunderschönen Nationalpark mit Wald, Staudämmen, Hügeln und ganz vielen Känguruhs. Ich bin leider bisher immer zu langsam gewesen um die kleinen Hüpfer zu fotografieren, aber ich werde es weiter versuchen.
Für viel mehr Bilder vom Landleben könnt ihr mir sehr gerne auf Instagram folgen!
Nächste Woche bin ich mit einem neuen Post zurück! Bis dann!

Share this article :

7 comments:

  1. I kinda envy your chance to work on the farm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg das finde ich echt hart. Ohne Bezahlung auf dem Bauernhof zu arbeiten. Da soll mal jemand sagen die Aussies wären blöde ;-) Hoffe du hältst die 88 Tage durch. Ich drück dir die Daumen und hoffe du kannst mal eins der Känguruhs knipsen :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great experience indeed! I love to be close to nature but it`s also a hard work, isn`t it? anyway enjoy this opportunity and all the best!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a cool experience, Ina! I love seeing candid photos such as these. Also, I don't blame you for not blogging as often. If I were working on a farm in Australia, I'd much rather go out and explore my surroundings than be stuck in front of a computer.

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lot of hard work but such a pretty view to look at while you work!

    P.S. Come enter the $120 SheIn giveaway on my blog!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tolle Impressionen, aber muss meiner Vorrednerin zustimmen, ohne Bezahlung auf nem Bauernhof arbeiten ist wirklich heftig!

    Es gibt momentan ein richtig tolles Gewinnspiel auf meinem Blog!
    www.willascherrybomb.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing!
    Have a nice week end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger