Tuesday 15 April 2014

polkadots on baker street

polkadots on baker street outfit post title

Hello everyone,

how are you?
Well, Monday is not exactly the best day to ask this question huh?!
I'm tired and my abs hurt because of yesterday's workout. I believe this Youtube video has trained muscles in my body that I have never ever used before. Damn you, "60 minutes abs, legs and butt with Linda" (in German: Bauch, Beine, Po mit Linda, sehr effektiv)!




To brighten up this weather-wise crazy Monday (sun, rainstorm, sun, rainstorm...) I chose one of my favourite dresses, the navy/white polkadot number my mum gave me back in 2011 for my first business trip to Budapest. I added a denim shirt and the lovely aztec print wool blazer I got at the Esprit outlet after Christmas 2012 and I was ready to go. Funny how this outfit combines a piece from each of the last three years.


I admit the light fabric sneakers were not the best choice for a stormy rainy spring day, but they are supercomfy and go with lots of outfits, so I was stubborn and put them on. Luckily I spent most of today indoors.


Last but not least I would like to introduce you to my new lipstick: P2 Pure Color in "Baker Street". I am a huge Sherlock Holmes fan, this alone was enough to make me buy this shade. P2 is one of the cheapest brands on the German market, however I was positively surprised about the really nice creamy texture and richness in colour of this lipstick. Although it's not one of these superstay products it lasts pretty long too, survives snacks and cigarette breaks. And to be honest they have such a lovely colour palette that I bought "Oxford Street", a rich deep red, too. So, these lipsticks? Highly recommended! 


Have a nice day loves!


  



Follow on Bloglovin


Share this article :

23 comments:

  1. I love your Review polka dot dress with the pretty ruffles on the front. I also love the print on your Esprit blazer. Your P2 Pure Color lipstick in "Baker Street" is pretty and so is your eye-makeup and your red hair.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like the shade too! And I often find the cheapest brands to be really creamy and less drying to my lips. I love Nivea Beaute's line for example. Anyhow, you wore canvas sneakers on a stormy day?? Talk about a fashion determination.:D Love the look, babe, that polka dot number is adorable and it suits you really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just bought a polka dot dress and this is inspiring me to wear it!

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress! And my legs hurt because of riding my stationery bike, haha!

    effiesdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super tolles Kleid und die Jacke gefällt mir auch!! Hast du wirklich 60 Minuten durchgehalten. Wow alle Achtung!! Ja ich bin auch ein riesen Sherlock Fan vorallem vom dem neuen. Ich hoffe sie zeigen endlich die neue Staffel. Den Lippenstift hab ich mir auch gekauft, nur noch nicht ausprobiert. Freut mich zu hören, dass er gut ist.

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour ♥
    I really like your look. The dress is wonderful, I like it and actually, I'm searching this dress type in red and white (so vintage!). Tu es trooop jolie.
    Eléanor dans sa Baignoire-Artistique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your polka dot dress is so perfect and I love how you mixed it with the aztec print coat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the blue and polka dot with your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also ich war auch echt ein bisschen froh, als der Montag endlich rum war :-D Aber ein tolles Outfit hast du dir für den Tag rausgesucht! Ich mag ja Pünktchen eh voll gern aber besonders gut gefällt mir die Farbkombi aus Marineblau und Cognacbraun! Sehr gelungen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit - loving the polka dot dress teamed with a denim shirt - I'm on the lookout for one at the mo ......

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lipstick shade is so pretty and perfect for everyday, you look so charming sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful jacket! I love it <3

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so amazing Carina! Love this look :)


    Thanks for leaving such a sweethearted comment on my blog! :)
    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the dress, so cute! And awesome lipstick shade!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had a good workout today too: I chased after a woman in the grocery store who was about to leave one of her bags behind. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that dress on you, you have such a gorgeous shape, helped by the cinched in waist.
    Gorgeous!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the polka dots!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous outfit and your lipstick colour is absolutely beautiful and looks wonderful on you :)

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pola dots are my favourite. This dress is amazing and looks so fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this dress! looks great with the denim shirt, happy weekend :)

    floralconstellation.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That lipstick is so pretty on you! It such a nice summer shade :) I really love your aztec wool jacket, it's gorgeous. I don't often think of my clothes in terms of when they arrived in my wardrobe, but that's a lovely way to think about your outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger